Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Blog = Ctrl + Delete???


A couple of months back, I'd started reading blog posts of random people in the blog-o-sphere. I go to a blog through some link posted in a random site and I keep clicking on the "Next Blog" button and reading for hours together (Yea, I know! Even I think I'm pretty jobless and need to get a life and all!). So what I was trying to say is that I've come across a lot of beautifully written blogs. I mean, I'm literally in awe of the writing of so many people. Be it humor, hobbies, social issues or even just random stuff and its not just people from a particular part of the world or a certain age group or anything. I've read blogs of people ranging from 16-40 year olds from America to Africa to India which are equally fascinating.

Anyway, all that got me thinking. What am I doing with this excuse of a blog of mine? I mean its true that I had started it to rant and rave about random stuff from my life and all but it just feels kind of inadequate now. I feel its a pointless waste of time and energy of people who read it, assuming that there are at least a few people who have come across this blog, even if only by accident. So maybe I should delete or maybe I should just let it be. I can't seem to decide. Hmm..

In other, totally unrelated news, the opening ceremony of Burj Khalifa in Dubai was awesomely amazing. I so wish I'd been there to witness it. I guess this is one of the first times I wish I'd listened to my dad and taken up a job in Bahrain, from where Dubai is easier access than India (and I cannot figure out my obsession with linking everything to Wikipedia!). Anyway,that's that and it's all for now. Catch u later (unless of course I do decide to murder the blog).




No comments: