Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Me in the kitchen!!

After a month of putting it off, today marks my first day of cooking actual food (My mom doesn't think chocolate cakes and pancakes contribute to the 'actual food' category!). So I made Paneer butter masala. For those who don't know what that is, its a traditional North Indian dish having cottage cheese. I got the recipe from here. Well, I'm having it for dinner. I'll report back to how that goes (assuming I'm still alive after eating it!!).

Cheers!! :)


4 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

fabulous ! loving your blog, thank you so much for sharing it

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

Thank U for reading and commenting! :):) Looking forward to ur comments for my future posts!! :)

Cheers! :)

Lisa's Yarns said...

I don't think I've turned on my oven all summer and I could probably count the # of times I've had my stove turned on on one hand! I need to do some cooking this weekend!!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

Lol..nice.. Though, I should say that cooking has turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected it to be!!:) How did yours go?